Highlighted

Adobe Sign isn't sending out emails.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While using adobe sign, if I enter the recipients email address when placing a signature field, then select send email, the recipient doesn't ever receive the email.

I have ensured the address is correct. The mail-flow in my exchange was checked and the message isn't listed anywhere.

The PDF can be attached into an email and is sent successfully, however doesn't work when sending straight from Adobe.

Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign isn't sending out emails.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While using adobe sign, if I enter the recipients email address when placing a signature field, then select send email, the recipient doesn't ever receive the email.

I have ensured the address is correct. The mail-flow in my exchange was checked and the message isn't listed anywhere.

The PDF can be attached into an email and is sent successfully, however doesn't work when sending straight from Adobe.

Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?