• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign Pro Trial Period

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently downloaded the trial version of Adobe Sign for our business. I can't figure out if it is possible to upload the generic document into Adobe Sign and change the details specific to our customers (date, location, times, etc) before sending it. If it is possible, can you steer me as to how to do that? Thank you for any guidance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Greetings!

If I'm reading your reply correctly, you are looking for Prefill fields so you can update the generic form before sending it to a signer.

The best way to do this is to open your generic in the Authoring environment.  If you have uploaded the document to your library, there will be an Edit link available for the library template on your Manage tab.

Once the document is open in the authoring environment, change the "Recipient" (on the right rail) to "Sender (Prefill).  This step sets the d

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caseyj,

Please try following steps:

1- Login into your Adobe Sign account > click Send > enter the recipient mail > upload the document using "Add Files" option

Check the box next to "Preview & Add Signature Fields" > click Next

2- You can assign fields to a recipient using Signer info fields in the right-hand pane.

Please refer to the following link for more info on how to: Assign form fields to recipients

Let us know if you need any further help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presentation1.jpg

Thank you for your reply. I may have been confusing in my original post. My question is about filling in the other areas of the document, like I have shown here. Is there a way for me to easily update all of this information (date of charger, number of buses, etc) into this program? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings!

If I'm reading your reply correctly, you are looking for Prefill fields so you can update the generic form before sending it to a signer.

The best way to do this is to open your generic in the Authoring environment.  If you have uploaded the document to your library, there will be an Edit link available for the library template on your Manage tab.

Once the document is open in the authoring environment, change the "Recipient" (on the right rail) to "Sender (Prefill).  This step sets the default recipient for any subsequent fields you place:

Prefill Recipient.jpg

Next, drag and drop Text fields to cover the  field stubs you see in your document (<CHARTER_DATE>, <NUMBER_OF_BUSSES>, etc)

If you open the details of any one of these fields, you will see that the recipient is being identified as "Sender (Prefill)":

Prefill.jpg

I would recommend taking the time to edit the name (click the little pencil icon) of your text fields to be meaningful, as these are the values that are used in Reports.

Set all of the fields that you want the Sender to Prefill this way and save the template.

When a sender sends a transaction using a document that includes Prefill fields, the sender will be prompted to enter the prefill fields before the first recipient is notified. This takes place immediately after clicking the Send button.

Prefill fields can be marked as Required, if you need them to be filled in every time.

Prefill fields are not available later in the signature process. They must be filled during the "Prefill stage".

Hopefully that will help!

-Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines