Highlighted

Adobe Sign Sharepoint integration

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got a Adobe Sign - Enterprise-Testversion.

I am using sharepoint where I have a adobe sign add-in for adobe sign.

However when i try to click on Send for Signature after selecting a File I get an error.

Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign login has expired. Please contact your Adobe Sign account administrator to login again.

If that doesn't help, contact your support team and include these technical details :
Correlation ID : 68bd8d5d-1d49-4a56-a4da-ee5ce42fd0e7-1
Request ID : 68bd8d5d-1d49-4a56-a4da-ee5ce42fd0e7
Date and Time : Tue, 25 Jun 2019 09:00:06 GMT
Application : Adobe Sign for SharePoint Online

I am logged in in my adobe sign enterprise test version.

Is there anything else I need to configure?

Kind regards

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign Sharepoint integration

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got a Adobe Sign - Enterprise-Testversion.

I am using sharepoint where I have a adobe sign add-in for adobe sign.

However when i try to click on Send for Signature after selecting a File I get an error.

Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign login has expired. Please contact your Adobe Sign account administrator to login again.

If that doesn't help, contact your support team and include these technical details :
Correlation ID : 68bd8d5d-1d49-4a56-a4da-ee5ce42fd0e7-1
Request ID : 68bd8d5d-1d49-4a56-a4da-ee5ce42fd0e7
Date and Time : Tue, 25 Jun 2019 09:00:06 GMT
Application : Adobe Sign for SharePoint Online

I am logged in in my adobe sign enterprise test version.

Is there anything else I need to configure?

Kind regards

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to it:

I have seen the

Installation guide:

Classic Adobe Sign for SharePoint Online - Installation Guide

there it says that in the settings page I can configure the Login to Adobe Sign....however I can only see the Personal Settings.

Is it due to the fact that its a enterprise test version so that there are not all features included?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2019 0
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

As shared above, and your account information also shows that you have signed up for Adobe Sign trial account. Adobe Sign trial account has all the features of Enterprise service level, except integration.

To access Adobe Sign Integration, you need to register for free Developer Edition of Adobe Sign. Here are the steps, how you can register for Developer Edition of Adobe Sign to test integration: Create Developer Account, APIs for custom applications | Adobe Sign

[Note: For registration, use an email address that is not registered with any other Adobe Sign account]

The settings are not enabled by default to access the Integration Key in the free Developer account.

We recommend you contact Pre-Sales team to get the settings enabled. The team will be able to provide pre-sales technical assistance to you.

Please refer this link Adobe Sign – Plans and pricing for enterprise and individuals | Adobe Document Cloud  to contact them.

Hope this answers your query and clear the confusion.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2019 0