Highlighted

Adobe Sign the first recipient doesnt get option to sign in

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team, 

could some one please help me. When i try to send a document to a group of people. the first person in the list, that persons name doesnt appear for signatures either in the table or at the end of the document, i dont understand why this is happening.

can someone provide a solution to this.

thanks

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Billing, Configure accounts, How to sign, Login issues, Manage documents, Manage security and compliance, Product information, SDK, Self sign, Send documents, SharePoint and Salesforce integration, User interface issues, Web forms, Workflow designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign the first recipient doesnt get option to sign in

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team, 

could some one please help me. When i try to send a document to a group of people. the first person in the list, that persons name doesnt appear for signatures either in the table or at the end of the document, i dont understand why this is happening.

can someone provide a solution to this.

thanks

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Billing, Configure accounts, How to sign, Login issues, Manage documents, Manage security and compliance, Product information, SDK, Self sign, Send documents, SharePoint and Salesforce integration, User interface issues, Web forms, Workflow designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?