Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe sign upload of document

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2016 Sep 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to adobe DC and have bought it mainly to use the electronic signature section of the software. When I click on "ready to send" to upload and add recipients it gets to about 12% and say "could not send, an error has occured please try again later". This is not a very helpful error message!

I have tried this with multiple pdf's and get teh same error. I should imagine there is probably somthing that I need to set to allow this to work. I have been through the FAQ's and tutorials and it would appear I am doing everything correct. Please help.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Hi andrews34700348​

Seems to be the issue with the Acrobat application.

Open Acrobat DC, navigate to Help menu & repair the installation. Also, try to logout from Acrobat DC & login again.

Please try the web interface of Adobe Sign service using the below link & let me know if you receive the same error message:

- Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

Feel free to reach us back if you have any query or concern.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi andrews34700348​

Seems to be the issue with the Acrobat application.

Open Acrobat DC, navigate to Help menu & repair the installation. Also, try to logout from Acrobat DC & login again.

Please try the web interface of Adobe Sign service using the below link & let me know if you receive the same error message:

- Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

Feel free to reach us back if you have any query or concern.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines