Highlighted

Adobe Sign: Using an Already made widget, and redirecting after signing

New Here ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have scoured the internet and google for an answer to my issue, and I can't seem to find it. I am using the Adobe sign API, and trying to implement a very basic waiver style agreement, whereby our customers simply sign a waiver (using the sign API) and then we record that they signed it. So far, I have been able to successfully create a widget (which is perfect for our purposes) and use our existing waiver text to create the actual document. I added all the fields and signature blocks, and all that works great.

However, I can't seem to find how to use any of the API's and http requests to enable us to record that they signed the waiver. When they sign it, it records it in the sign API dashboard, but is there a way for it to, perhaps, redirect back to an end point on my application with some information about the signer that I can then match to our records to record that the customer did indeed sign the API. The email address would be perfect.

I've tried looking all over the documentation, but all I read is about creating a new widget, and not using an already existing one, and none of the pages I have seen have any information about setting up a redirect after signing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign: Using an Already made widget, and redirecting after signing

New Here ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have scoured the internet and google for an answer to my issue, and I can't seem to find it. I am using the Adobe sign API, and trying to implement a very basic waiver style agreement, whereby our customers simply sign a waiver (using the sign API) and then we record that they signed it. So far, I have been able to successfully create a widget (which is perfect for our purposes) and use our existing waiver text to create the actual document. I added all the fields and signature blocks, and all that works great.

However, I can't seem to find how to use any of the API's and http requests to enable us to record that they signed the waiver. When they sign it, it records it in the sign API dashboard, but is there a way for it to, perhaps, redirect back to an end point on my application with some information about the signer that I can then match to our records to record that the customer did indeed sign the API. The email address would be perfect.

I've tried looking all over the documentation, but all I read is about creating a new widget, and not using an already existing one, and none of the pages I have seen have any information about setting up a redirect after signing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?