Highlighted

Adobe Sign - want to delete signer

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a document out requesting two signatures plus mine.  I signed and so did one of the parties.  That is good enough.  How do I get Adobe Sign to file the document without the other signature?

You cannot remove the signer. The best work around if you do not want to redo the entire document process is to use the replace signer capability and use your email address and sign the third unnecessary party.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign - want to delete signer

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a document out requesting two signatures plus mine.  I signed and so did one of the parties.  That is good enough.  How do I get Adobe Sign to file the document without the other signature?

You cannot remove the signer. The best work around if you do not want to redo the entire document process is to use the replace signer capability and use your email address and sign the third unnecessary party.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called Adobe Sign Support before I posted this question.  Support told me to post it here as "their" experts would reply and the person I was talking to at "Support" couldn't help me.  So far none of those "experts" have chimed in.  Seems to me that "support" for Adobe Sign is pretty much non-existent.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this question, but tried replacing signing with my own email. Adobe sign says "cannot replace signer with your email"

Any other ideas?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laba,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have sent the document for signature, you are already a part of the process.

It is not possible to add your own email address to replace the signer.

Replace signer only works to add a new signer.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have recently been reading Adobe Sign Community and other related-sites.

This thread started more than 2 years ago and still no progress on this Delete Signer capability.

Adobe Sign makes it hard for Users to Edit/Amend an 'In Progress' document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2019 0
LTS722 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have recently been reading Adobe Sign Community and other related-sites.

This thread started more than 2 years ago and still no progress on this Delete Signer capability.

Adobe Sign makes it hard for Users to Edit/Amend an 'In Progress' document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2019 0