Highlighted

Adobe Sign was unable to convert your document because it is password protected

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to send a password protected document for sign and getting below error

"

null : 400 : {"code":"DOC_CONVERSION_FAILED_PASSWORD_PROTECTED","message":"Adobe Sign was unable to convert your document because it is password protected"}"

How can I send a password protected document for sign.   Need help.

Appreciate you help in advance,.

You need to set the password protection within Adobe Sign. The password protected document (pdf) is encrypted and Adobe sign unable to see what is in the file to process it for signing.

TOPICS
Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign was unable to convert your document because it is password protected

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to send a password protected document for sign and getting below error

"

null : 400 : {"code":"DOC_CONVERSION_FAILED_PASSWORD_PROTECTED","message":"Adobe Sign was unable to convert your document because it is password protected"}"

How can I send a password protected document for sign.   Need help.

Appreciate you help in advance,.

You need to set the password protection within Adobe Sign. The password protected document (pdf) is encrypted and Adobe sign unable to see what is in the file to process it for signing.

TOPICS
Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 17, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adode Sign-Agreement security.JPG

you may set password to agreement template under agreement security option,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2017 0