• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe sign was unable to create your agreement because the document was not thumbnailed

New Here ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to send document to be signed.  This is the error message I'm receiving:

Adobe sign was unable to create your agreement because the document was not thumb nailed

Can anyone help? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Hi All,

On August 18th, 2017, Adobe Sign experienced a 63 minute period of elevated errors due to a problem with our rasterization system. The incident began at 9:27 AM PT when the temporary directories associated with these rasterization servers started running out of inodes. As a result, rasterization failed, and customers were impacted when creating or fetching documents. The servers were rebooted and service was restored at 10:30AM PT. The root cause of the problem was a bug introduced in the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get an answer to this?  I have the same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. I tried different docs, pdfs, etc. and I get the same error.

Hopefully someone can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto, and I'm getting this error on the exact same documents (with a couple of typographical error correction changes) that successfully went out yesterday with no issues. Keeps happening no matter how many times I try. It would be nice if Adobe would make chat help and/or real time service information available for Adobe Sign, which I pay for as part of my subscription, I have agreements that need to get out and without any feedback available it's difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I have not

Best,

Howard Bright

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine started working as well.

Seems like it's a widespread server side issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

On August 18th, 2017, Adobe Sign experienced a 63 minute period of elevated errors due to a problem with our rasterization system. The incident began at 9:27 AM PT when the temporary directories associated with these rasterization servers started running out of inodes. As a result, rasterization failed, and customers were impacted when creating or fetching documents. The servers were rebooted and service was restored at 10:30AM PT. The root cause of the problem was a bug introduced in the 9.1 release with changes to the rasterization process. The bug is scheduled to be fixed in the next service update and as an interim measure, an automated clean-up script has been deployed to manage the inode consumption. In addition, new alarms have been added to look for inode exhaustion.

We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME PROBLEM HERE, AND NOW ON HOLD FOR THE PAST 20 MINUTES WAITING TO SPEAK TO A HUMAN...CUSTOMERS WAITING...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mine just worked, hopefully they've corrected whatever the issue and all of yours go as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm receiving this same issue on a document that i'm trying to send for signature.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am having this issue again now. It is exactly the same. Is Adobe experiencing errors same as three years ago?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We faced the same issue again last week two. Lasted for a few days, where Adobe would give us this error, then went away again without us ever changing any of our systems. The same files that would cause this issue last week works fine now, when we call the same APIs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines