Highlighted

Adobe Sign Webform-need two signatures without email addresses to send to

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

We are a Middle and High school based program that requires signatures from our students and their parents on the same documents. We are using Adobe Sign Webform, which only allows for an signer and approver(myself). This Web Form(pdf) is an application for families to apply to our program, so we do not have their email addresses beforehand.

We have also tried Adobe sign, but as I stated before this is a document to be posted on our website so we do not have email addresses beforehand.

I would appreciate any helpful information.

Thanks

Topics

Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign Webform-need two signatures without email addresses to send to

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

We are a Middle and High school based program that requires signatures from our students and their parents on the same documents. We are using Adobe Sign Webform, which only allows for an signer and approver(myself). This Web Form(pdf) is an application for families to apply to our program, so we do not have their email addresses beforehand.

We have also tried Adobe sign, but as I stated before this is a document to be posted on our website so we do not have email addresses beforehand.

I would appreciate any helpful information.

Thanks

Topics

Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?