Highlighted

Adobe Sign widget query

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I need to create a widget in the existing system. I have achieved that by adding the iframe in the view page. The adobe widget is shown, after entering the values it send a email to verify. I need to know how can we do that for multiple users.

Can we use the same widget id for all the users ?

how to know if the user has verified ?

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign widget query

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I need to create a widget in the existing system. I have achieved that by adding the iframe in the view page. The adobe widget is shown, after entering the values it send a email to verify. I need to know how can we do that for multiple users.

Can we use the same widget id for all the users ?

how to know if the user has verified ?

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In Adobe Sign Widget form, every user's except the counter-signers get the verification email.

Once they add a signature to the document and click on Sign, an option appears where they have to add their email address. After that, an email is sent to that email address to verify the signer. Till the signer do not click on the link to verify the document, it will not process further.

You can either copy the widget link and send it to the user's or you can embed the document to a website where user can easily access the form.

Widget is created so multiple people can easily access your document to sign. So, yes you can use the same widget ID for multiple users.

For more details on Widget, please refer to the following help links:

- Create a web form

- Create a web form |

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines