Highlighted

Adobe Sign won't send to recipients in "Complete in Order"

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to send a form to have signed by two people using the "Complete in Order" function. I've completed most of the form (last and first name, hire date, etc.) and assigned fields to the other people to complete. I've done this several times without an issue.

However, today instead of routing the form as indicated, when I click "Send", a blue sticky type arrow appears next to the prefilled last name which has "Start" and won't route unless I click it. I don't want it to go to this person first, I want it to route via "Complete in Order." 

What needs to be done to stop this? I need to prefill the form prior to sending, so bypassing this part isn't an option.

Thanks,

Maria

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Configure accounts, How to sign, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign won't send to recipients in "Complete in Order"

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to send a form to have signed by two people using the "Complete in Order" function. I've completed most of the form (last and first name, hire date, etc.) and assigned fields to the other people to complete. I've done this several times without an issue.

However, today instead of routing the form as indicated, when I click "Send", a blue sticky type arrow appears next to the prefilled last name which has "Start" and won't route unless I click it. I don't want it to go to this person first, I want it to route via "Complete in Order." 

What needs to be done to stop this? I need to prefill the form prior to sending, so bypassing this part isn't an option.

Thanks,

Maria

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Configure accounts, How to sign, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?