Highlighted

Adobe sign wont calculate when the form is sent out through email.

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I prepare my form, I set up one box to calculate the number of hours worked in a week. It all works fine in the preview mode, everything gets calculated correctly. When I share it for the fill and sign, the numbers entered no longer get added up. My sum stays at zero. Why all of a sudden is it not working when it was just working on the preview mode? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe sign wont calculate when the form is sent out through email.

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I prepare my form, I set up one box to calculate the number of hours worked in a week. It all works fine in the preview mode, everything gets calculated correctly. When I share it for the fill and sign, the numbers entered no longer get added up. My sum stays at zero. Why all of a sudden is it not working when it was just working on the preview mode? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrickg,

It seems that you are creating PDF form in Acrobat and then sending the document via Fill & Sign.

When you use Fill & Sign, it sends the document using Adobe Sign.

In order to create an Adobe Sign form in Acrobat, please take help of the steps mentioned in the following help document.

- Classic Adobe Sign - Creating Forms within Acrobat

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines