• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having some issues with adobe sign. It asked me to pay for a subscription in which I did. I'm trying to use it but it's not working. Unbelievable I really need to use this app. I'm in the process of working for Amazon but I need to provide an electronic signature but it keeps saying error and I should call customer support. Whats wrong with it?

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , How to sign , Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Telling us it doesn't work isn't helpful. Tell us what license you purchased. Tell us how you are trying to use it and tell us exactly what happened and what you expected to happen. Give us error messages. The more detail you give us the more we will be able to find out what is wrong and if you need to get in touch with customer suport for an account issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same issue with Amazon, It wont let me sign the confidentiality agreement nor terms of employment, when I try to log in to Adobe Sign through MyDocs Portal it gives me this message

Sorry, we were not able to process your request. Please try again later.

If this error persists, please contact support.

Error Code: 200426165936670.app-a5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same frustrating issue!!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines