Highlighted

Adobe Signatures Not Visible

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The signature of the recipient does not appear to be visible when I upload that signed PDF to Teams or SharePoint. However the uploaded PDF does say it has been signed. Is there some setting I can change that allows all signatures to be displayed?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, How to sign, Manage documents, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Signatures Not Visible

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The signature of the recipient does not appear to be visible when I upload that signed PDF to Teams or SharePoint. However the uploaded PDF does say it has been signed. Is there some setting I can change that allows all signatures to be displayed?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, How to sign, Manage documents, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a function of how the browser and the server software chooses to display pdfs. They haven't implemented the pdf standard appropriately. I used to have the same problem with Blackboard not displying the content of form fields in pdfs loaded in the Grade Center. When Blackboard started using technology from Box, all of suddent the content of form fields appears. The only thing you can do about it is to complain to Microsoft and file a bug report. Maybe one decade soon they will fix it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines