Highlighted

AdobeSign - Constant rolling ball and the message, "Loading Adobe Sign" in all browsers. Pls help.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In AdobeSign (EchoSign) when I am attempting to send for signatures, at the point where I am placing fields for signatures, or even just typing a note into the message box, suddenly the screen disappears and I get the rolling ball and the message, "Loading Adobe Sign." This does not recover and I lose all of my work. This occurs in ALL browsers. I have reached out to Adobe again and again for help. I have not been able to resolve this issue for months now and am ready to cancel.  Online support says:

"Hello Jennifer, I'll be happy to assist you I see that you had Adobe Sign which is cancelled now and you have an active subscription for Adobe Export PDF."

I don't want to export to pdf's! I want to send for siganture! They keep taking my money monthly. What's the deal? TIA!

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AdobeSign - Constant rolling ball and the message, "Loading Adobe Sign" in all browsers. Pls help.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In AdobeSign (EchoSign) when I am attempting to send for signatures, at the point where I am placing fields for signatures, or even just typing a note into the message box, suddenly the screen disappears and I get the rolling ball and the message, "Loading Adobe Sign." This does not recover and I lose all of my work. This occurs in ALL browsers. I have reached out to Adobe again and again for help. I have not been able to resolve this issue for months now and am ready to cancel.  Online support says:

"Hello Jennifer, I'll be happy to assist you I see that you had Adobe Sign which is cancelled now and you have an active subscription for Adobe Export PDF."

I don't want to export to pdf's! I want to send for siganture! They keep taking my money monthly. What's the deal? TIA!

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?