• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Agreement quota exhausted?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive this message after trying to send another document to sign. Why is there a quota? I thought it was unlimited files. And what do I need to do in order to be able to send more files?

I have a monthly plan, and so far I've sent plenty of documents with no problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Hi orl90049609​,

Please be informed with Adobe Sign individual account you get 300 transactions in a year i.e 25 transactions in a month.

If you will continuously exceed the transaction limit you will be asked to upgrade.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi orl90049609​,

Please be informed with Adobe Sign individual account you get 300 transactions in a year i.e 25 transactions in a month.

If you will continuously exceed the transaction limit you will be asked to upgrade.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says i have reached my 5 transaction limit with my free account....but its not a free account its an Individual Account i have paid for,.....so if it is 25 a month why am i being stopped at 5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GlowByLinda,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please share the email ID that you use to login to Adobe Sign in a private message.

Please do not share your email ID on the forum or any other social sites as it can be misused by others.

I have sent you a private message you can reply to that. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error, and am a paying client. As well, I have not sent 500 or created 500 documents this past year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same thing is happening to me. I’m trying to run my contracts through a few dry runs so I am sending the different drafts to myself so I can practice (signing ‘in-person’, sending it to client, and testing the fields and so forth) and I’ve been struggling with this issue. I pay monthly for Adobe services and this is very frustrating; I can’t seem to find an answer online and Adobe has NO customer service to speak of...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines