Highlighted

Agreement Template showing both the Signature and the Signature Block

Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a signature and date on my agreement which is stored in the Adobe Sandbox. When I preview this document all looks good. However, when I send the document, the recipient sees the signature and the date correctly displayed at the bottom of the first page (and is able to add their signature) but on the second page, at the top, the Signature block is displayed. How can I remove the signature block when it is not visible in the document when I edit or preview?

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Agreement Template showing both the Signature and the Signature Block

Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a signature and date on my agreement which is stored in the Adobe Sandbox. When I preview this document all looks good. However, when I send the document, the recipient sees the signature and the date correctly displayed at the bottom of the first page (and is able to add their signature) but on the second page, at the top, the Signature block is displayed. How can I remove the signature block when it is not visible in the document when I edit or preview?

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens when there is not enough room for the signature to fit on the page. Are you purposely putting on a signature and a signature block?

FWIW, I have never figured out how Sign determines when a signature or other field needs to move to a different page. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines