Highlighted

All security allows me to sign but i can't click sign button

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the security settings says i am allowed to sign the document but the button is not lit and won't let me click it to sign. I am working on mac.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All security allows me to sign but i can't click sign button

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the security settings says i am allowed to sign the document but the button is not lit and won't let me click it to sign. I am working on mac.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need some more context, maybe a screen shot or 2. Are you signing an agreement send to you via adobe Sign (from echosign@echosign.com)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. My email is recognized as having an account but I am unable to click the "Sign in" button to log in. Any guidance on this would be deeply appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines