Highlighted

Alternate way to send Adobe Sign documents to be signed

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using this link Alternate way of sending Adobe Sign documents to be signed.

i can not find the Access Code for the document I'm trying to get signed.

i have chatted with customer support twice.

Both times they have told me to "add a password to the email your sending it to"

I've tried testing it and it fails every time i try to use the email and password for the link in the help article. eSign Access

How do i find and or create and access code so my client can sign this document easily and quickly.

Thank you in advance. 🙂

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Alternate way to send Adobe Sign documents to be signed

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using this link Alternate way of sending Adobe Sign documents to be signed.

i can not find the Access Code for the document I'm trying to get signed.

i have chatted with customer support twice.

Both times they have told me to "add a password to the email your sending it to"

I've tried testing it and it fails every time i try to use the email and password for the link in the help article. eSign Access

How do i find and or create and access code so my client can sign this document easily and quickly.

Thank you in advance. 🙂

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Aaron,

Can you inbox me your registered email address as it seems we need to enable the setting for you to have Access Code button shown up in your Adobe Sign account.

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inboxed you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the same problem.  Any of the documents I send out and view in Mange do not have an Access Code listed.  I have to associated users that would need to have this option available. Is this something you're able to assist with?

Thank you,

Angie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines