• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annual Esign Transaction Limit??

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I received an email today from an account executive stating that I have gone over the annual allotted esign transactions.   When I initially signed on with Adobe Acrobat, I worked with an Adobe Sales rep and nothing was ever mentioned about limits to transactions.  Now out of the blue, and after 10 months of using the Adobe sign, I am being asked to pay the overage which is roughly 700 transactions. I have searched and have not found any mention of an annual limit, and am also wondering why this was never brought up when I initially went over.  If anyone has experience with this please let me know. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Hi taiL

I see that you have Adobe Sign Individual account, that you got for free with Acrobat DC subscription. 

Please be informed with Adobe Sign Individual account you get 300 transactions in a year i.e 25 transactions per month.

As you have exceeded the transaction limit, Sales team is asking you to upgrade the Adobe Sign account: Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi taiL

I see that you have Adobe Sign Individual account, that you got for free with Acrobat DC subscription. 

Please be informed with Adobe Sign Individual account you get 300 transactions in a year i.e 25 transactions per month.

As you have exceeded the transaction limit, Sales team is asking you to upgrade the Adobe Sign account: Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aadesh, do I just call in to the sales team?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AadeshSingh, can you also provide me documentation for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC listing the 300 limit transaction? I can not find it anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi taiL​,

Yes, you can directly contact our sales team.

Please be informed there is no documentation for the transaction limit as there is no Hard-capping on the transaction limit. But if you continuously exceed the transaction limit you will be asked to upgrade.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I'm thinking about buying an Enterprise license enabling me to integrate a Microsoft Flow with Adobe eSign.

Now that I'm reading limitations, I need to know the limit for an Enterprise Licence annually before I buy software that will create me a disaster in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

When you are talking with your sales representative, they should ask you your expected volume fairly early in the process.  Enterprise level accounts tend to use high volume features and integrations (like Flow), so pricing is more closely related to the volume than the number of people that authenticate to the service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

No way to get clear view about max volume per plan?

This sounds very strange as I understand we need to negociate that with the Sales Rep...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find out what counted against your transaction limit?

I'm asking a question about it here

What counts as a transaction against my limit of 300 transactions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines