Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

API Application not visible in Account

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've built an API integration (with an Integration Key) on our site and can see the API calls in the admin (Account > Adobe DC eSign API > API Request Log), but the API application is not visible in the 'API Applications' section.

I need to change the permissions on the API Application in order to enable the API to create widgets, but am unable to because the application is not visible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, the API Application was launched in August, so it's been active and functional since then (and still is), the application itself just isn't visible on the Account page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2016 Jan 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help on this one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2016 Jan 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nathan,

Can you inbox the email address and name of application which you are looking in your account?

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rijul - I've sent a message to your inbox - thanks for any help. From what I can tell, it looks like the page may just not be loading the Application listing - the API Request page first shows up with no data, but then it looks like an ajax request completes and then the data loads into the view. The Applications tab just doesn't load anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2016 Jan 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping this up - this continues to be an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nathan,

I have resent the email to the email address shared in message. Can you quickly check?

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Confirming that I received the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines