Highlighted

Application List missing from dashboard

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Warning: 1st day)

On my Account Dashboard, in the "Adobe Sign API" section I don't have an option to display Applications (I am trying to register a new application).

Have I missed a step in creating my account? What drives that option on my dashboard?

Thank you,

-tomas

Hi Tomas,

I have checked your account with the email address that you have used to log in into the forums.

You have an individual Adobe Sign account.

The integration and API feature is only available in Adobe Sign Enterprise account.

To use the Adobe Sign API, you will need to upgrade your service.

You may refer this link Adobe Sign – Plans and pricing for enterprise and individuals | Adobe Document Cloud for more information on this.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Application List missing from dashboard

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Warning: 1st day)

On my Account Dashboard, in the "Adobe Sign API" section I don't have an option to display Applications (I am trying to register a new application).

Have I missed a step in creating my account? What drives that option on my dashboard?

Thank you,

-tomas

Hi Tomas,

I have checked your account with the email address that you have used to log in into the forums.

The integration and API feature is only available in Adobe Sign Enterprise account.

You may refer this link Adobe Sign – Plans and pricing for enterprise and individuals | Adobe Document Cloud for more information on this.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tomas,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines