Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application Specific Adobe Sign Questions

Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are considering Adobe Sign as a solution for our business.  As such, we have some application specific questions.  We are considering using this for tracking mileage and expenses for trips.

1.  From reading the forums, you can do offline mode, but have to download the files that need signed prior to signing and then re-upload.  Please confirm that this is the case.

2.  Do you have to maintain all user licenses to see their submissions?  i.e. if "Joe" leaves our employment and "Sally" is hired, do we have to maintain both Joe and Sally's licensing to see their submissions? or are those retained for historical purposes without maintaining the license?

3.  Is there a storage limit for documents per user account (GB, quantity, etc)?  if so, does that vary by level (Individual, Team, Business, Enterprise)?

4.  What level of Office365 is required for integration with Adobe Sign (E1, E2, E3)?

5.  Could you utilize a workflow that allows a user to input a starting and ending map and have Adobe Sign integrate with Google Maps or Bing Maps?  The goal would be to have those mapping API's "attach" a mileage number to each submission.  This would allow us to verify a user's mileage is within acceptable limits for the trip.

Please let me know if there are any questions or requests.  Thanks!

Shane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Hi Shane,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you are considering Adobe sign application for your business, we will try to answer your queries on that.

Please find the answers to your questions below:

1. Yes, you can use the application for signature in offline mode, however, you need to first download the required form. This option is only available on mobile application. On the desktop, you need to sign-in to the Adobe Sign account online as there is no desktop application available.

2. If I unders

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shane,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you are considering Adobe sign application for your business, we will try to answer your queries on that.

Please find the answers to your questions below:

1. Yes, you can use the application for signature in offline mode, however, you need to first download the required form. This option is only available on mobile application. On the desktop, you need to sign-in to the Adobe Sign account online as there is no desktop application available.

2. If I understood your question correctly, you are trying to ask if the one employee leaves the company, will you be able to check their documents. If this is the case, yes, as an Admin of the account you will be able to view the documents of the user. For that, you will need to check an option "View their agreements" while creating the user under the account.

3. No, there is no storage limits for the documents in any of the account.

4. Compatibility for integration with Adobe Sign, please refer this help document Integration reference guides | Adobe Sign.

5. For the API related queries, I would suggest you directly contact the support team. They will provide you the right information or can guide accordingly. I have sent you a private message with the contact details. Please check your inbox and refer the steps mentioned over there.

I hope I am able to provide the information that you were looking for.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines