Highlighted

Apply Signature to Multiple Docs without Re-signing

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am interested in using to have multiple people sign multiple documents at monthly meetings. If using Adobe Sign on an iPad, do we have the ability to save multiple signatures into the system, so when each person signs they can save time by automatically adding the signature without having to sign each time? Almost like uploading or pasting their saved signature to each document. If so, how would I go about doing so?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Apply Signature to Multiple Docs without Re-signing

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am interested in using to have multiple people sign multiple documents at monthly meetings. If using Adobe Sign on an iPad, do we have the ability to save multiple signatures into the system, so when each person signs they can save time by automatically adding the signature without having to sign each time? Almost like uploading or pasting their saved signature to each document. If so, how would I go about doing so?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?