Highlighted

Are there certain countries that still require a paper hard copy to be stored even if you have the electronic signature? If yes, what countries?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there certain countries that still require a paper hard copy to be stored even if you have the electronic signature?  If yes, what countries?

Hello Craig,

You would need to contact the local bank authorities or legal department of that specific countries which do need the hardcopy as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Rijul

Topics

From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Are there certain countries that still require a paper hard copy to be stored even if you have the electronic signature? If yes, what countries?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there certain countries that still require a paper hard copy to be stored even if you have the electronic signature?  If yes, what countries?

Hello Craig,

You would need to contact the local bank authorities or legal department of that specific countries which do need the hardcopy as well.

-Rijul

Topics

From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Craig,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines