Highlighted

Assign different signature and initials field for same Signer

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a requirement from the client to have 2 different signers albeit with just one recipient. That is 2 different people sign the document but only one of them receives the signing URL.

I'm using {{Sig_es_:signer1:signature}} for signature and {{Int_es_:signer1:initials}} for Initials.

I want to specify different locations for these different signers. How do i go about doing it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi prateekpTekzenit​,

Please add the text tag for the second Signer also on the document, make sure that you add these text tag code on the document where you want the Signers to place their signature.

Signer 1 : {{Sig_es_:signer1:signature}} for signature and {{Int_es_:signer1:initials}} for Initials.

Signer 2: {{Sig_es_:signer2:signature}} for signature and {{Int_es_:signer2:initials}} for Initials.

Now upload the document in the Adobe Sign environment and enter Signers email address twice. Process will be similar to  Send to two signers who share one email address workflow.

Feel free to reach us back if you have any query or concern.

Regards,

Aadesh

TOPICS
Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Assign different signature and initials field for same Signer

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a requirement from the client to have 2 different signers albeit with just one recipient. That is 2 different people sign the document but only one of them receives the signing URL.

I'm using {{Sig_es_:signer1:signature}} for signature and {{Int_es_:signer1:initials}} for Initials.

I want to specify different locations for these different signers. How do i go about doing it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi prateekpTekzenit​,

Please add the text tag for the second Signer also on the document, make sure that you add these text tag code on the document where you want the Signers to place their signature.

Signer 1 : {{Sig_es_:signer1:signature}} for signature and {{Int_es_:signer1:initials}} for Initials.

Signer 2: {{Sig_es_:signer2:signature}} for signature and {{Int_es_:signer2:initials}} for Initials.

Now upload the document in the Adobe Sign environment and enter Signers email address twice. Process will be similar to  Send to two signers who share one email address workflow.

Regards,

Aadesh

TOPICS
Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2016 0
Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi prateekpTekzenit​,

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, this is one way of doing it but, can i have only one email sent and the 2 people whose sign is needed, to sit together and sign it at fields explicitly defined for them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2016 0
Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi prateekpTekzenit​,

I am sorry that won't be possible. If you will enter the email add once in the Recipient field than the same Signature will be applied in both the Signature fields.

So you will have to enter the email address twice.

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2016 1