Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assign user to group

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario where a user already has echosign account and I am looking to add him to the group which is managing the signatures. I logged in through admin account but I don't see any option to add him. How to add the user because the only option I see is create user and system is nor allowing to create that user again as the user already exists.

group.png

Thanks

Uday

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Hello Uday,

Did you click on option icon on extreme right under Users and clicked Show all users? If still the user is not shown, then it's definitely not under your account. In the meantime, I have replied to your internal message as well.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uday,

Please seek help from the below mentioned KB doc on how to add users:

Document Cloud Help | Adding users to your account | eSign services

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anubha,

Thanks for the reply. I have gone through the link before,  it tells to create User first, but my user already has credentials and I want to assign him to my group. So how to do it?.

Thanks

Uday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2015 Oct 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uday,

You can go to Users->Single click the user and then select "Edit user". A dialogue box will open up and then you can change the group from dropdown as well.   

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rijul,

I have sent you the reply in message.

And For other users too, I am posting here

This user is not visible under Users, so that I can proceed to assign him to the required group.

The scenario here is like either the user himself shall be able to send request to group admin , for him to get added to the group or the group admin shall add him to the group and the user shall either accept/reject it. For eg:- if I want to add you ( Rijul) with your consent to my group, is there a way available?. If there is a way not available, then there is a no way I could make the above user able to send document for signatures, just because he already had echosign credentials created himself with his current mail id.

Thanks

Uday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Uday,

Did you click on option icon on extreme right under Users and clicked Show all users? If still the user is not shown, then it's definitely not under your account. In the meantime, I have replied to your internal message as well.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rijul for your timely help.

uday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this exact same problem. The users I want to add to our new Enterprise account already have their own Adobe credentials using their corporate email address. I am getting the error message here: This user is already associated with a different account

The "correct answer" above is clearly not the answer to this problem. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines