Highlighted

autocalculated fields

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi!, i am subscribed to adobe sign, on trial i had the option to add calculated fields. but now it is not available on field properties. how can i add calculated fields?

thanks

Hi jeremmy​ & brandminta45465656​,

Please be informed Trial account is an Enterprise level account. And you have subscribed for Adobe Sign Individual account.

Please upgrade to Business or Enterprise service level to get the calculated fields feature.

You can contact our sales team on the number mentioned in the below link for the upgrade:

- Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

autocalculated fields

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi!, i am subscribed to adobe sign, on trial i had the option to add calculated fields. but now it is not available on field properties. how can i add calculated fields?

thanks

Please be informed Trial account is an Enterprise level account. And you have subscribed for Adobe Sign Individual account.

Please upgrade to Business or Enterprise service level to get the calculated fields feature.

You can contact our sales team on the number mentioned in the below link for the upgrade:

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very dissapointing, it's the reason why I subscribed for the service

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I mentioned, it is the sole reason why I subscribed. Our business needs to make forms that utilize the caculation of fields. Not only that, but it worked for the first few weeks until I uploaded a new pdf document to add text and signature fields to. As a matter of fact, I can still go into that original document I uploaded a few weeks ago and it will calculate.

Very dissapointing that I now have to upgrade to a membership that costs 3x more.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brandminta45465656

You will be able to make the changes in the existing documents as they were created in the Trial version of Adobe Sign which provided you calculated field option. However with Adobe Sign Individual account you won't be able to make such forms as this option is not available under Adobe Sign Individual account.

For it you will have to upgrade.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines