Highlighted

Autofill email address in signature block?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm uploading documents through the soap API and as most of our signers are on mobile I'd like to auto fill the email address field of the signature block.

I can't seem to find a way to do this though. Does anyone know how I can pre-populate the email field of the signature block?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Autofill email address in signature block?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm uploading documents through the soap API and as most of our signers are on mobile I'd like to auto fill the email address field of the signature block.

I can't seem to find a way to do this though. Does anyone know how I can pre-populate the email field of the signature block?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The email field of the signature block is automatically populated, by the application, with the email address of the designated recipient.

For example, if you designate the second signer of your agreement to be David@SomePlace.dom, the signature block designated for Signer2  will insert the string "David@SomePlace.dom" as the content for the email field.

The placeable "Email" field, and the Email field incorporated into the SignatureBlock, are read only fields that will, in all cases, insert the email value of the recipient to which the field is designated. You shouldn't have to specifically code anything in the API to have the signers email inserted into these email fields.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines