• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automated sharepoint workflow issue

New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to test an automated Sharepoint workflow that will upload a file (and later send for signature) whenever a user adds a new file to a specific folder the company sharepoint drive.

When setting up the flow, I am missing an option to choose File Content as dynamic content. Is this a bug or because I am using a trial account? Maybe I need an enterprise solution and need to properly install the Adobe Sign integration (as described here Adobe Sign for SharePoint Online - Installation Guide)?

I am not the sharepoint administrator.

Screenshop of my issue:

no dynamic content.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oliverw,

I see that you are using the Adobe Sign trial account which consists of all the features of Entperise service level except integration.

You will not be able to use the Adobe Sign integration with Sharepoint via free account.

For integration testing, you may register for the free developer edition of Adobe Sign to test the Adobe Sign integration feature here Create Developer Account, APIs for custom applications | Adobe Sign

Make sure that you use an email address which is not registered for any other Adobe Sign account.

Just to inform you that the settings are not enabled by default to access the Integration Key in the free Developer account.

I would recommend you contact Pre-Sales team to get the settings enabled. They will be able to provide pre-sales technical assistance to you.

Please refer to this link Adobe Sign – Plans and pricing for enterprise and individuals | Adobe Document Cloud to get in contact with them.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines