Highlighted

BAA for HIPAA complaince

New Here ,
May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this has been asked, but I can't seem to find any resolution.  I need a BAA to use Adobe Sign, but I can't find any information in Adobe's website about how to accomplish that.  Unfortunately, Adobe's online support portal is not working and I spoke to a customer service rep who couldn't help.

Where do I go from here?

Thanks

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

BAA for HIPAA complaince

New Here ,
May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this has been asked, but I can't seem to find any resolution.  I need a BAA to use Adobe Sign, but I can't find any information in Adobe's website about how to accomplish that.  Unfortunately, Adobe's online support portal is not working and I spoke to a customer service rep who couldn't help.

Where do I go from here?

Thanks

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Adobe support and they told me Adobe signed a BAA with Adobe Sign, therefore Adobe is HIPAA complaint. I tried to explain that I needed a BAA signed between my medical group and Adobe Sign/Adobe and they told me "There is no need to do anything its already BAA certified." I explained to them that, that answer did not really solve my issue and they told me "Adobe have already sign an agreement with BAA." SMH

I don't think they understand what I am asking for... I am planning to cancel my account and use an alternate service for my medical practice.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines