• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad Request While Trying to create transient document in adobe using REST AP

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a transient document in adobe sign using rest api.Following is my code snippet:

Http h = new Http(); 
HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();req.setEndpoint('https://api.in1.echosign.com/api/rest/v6/transientDocuments');req.setMethod(postMethod); 
req.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/json');blob testFileContent = blob.toPDF('test string it is'); 
req.setBody('{"fileName":"testsign","file":"'+testFileContent+'"}');
String authorizationHeader = 'Bearer ' +acceessToken;req.setHeader('Authorization', authorizationHeader); 
try{
    HttpResponse res = h.send(req);

However I am getting the bad request error in response.Issue maybe due to the tag mismatch with adobe sign requirement, however after a lot of research and trial and error I am not able to find the accurate tags to put in JSON for this API request. Any suggestion and help ?

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Billing , Configure accounts , How to sign , Login issues , Manage documents , Manage security and compliance , Product information , SDK , Self sign , Send documents , SharePoint and Salesforce integration , User interface issues , Web forms , Workflow designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, were you able to figure out what was missing. I am sort of stuck at the same step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
So what am I supposed to do?
Mikesha L. Heard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines