Highlighted

Branded From address in Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a version of Adobe sign that allows me to brand the email address that the signature is sent from? I send a lot of documents and they always get lost in the clients' spam folders. I would prefer that the email address is from my company's domanin. I know docusign allows this, but does Adobe? I can't find any mention in any of the product reviews. 

Topics

Configure accounts, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Branded From address in Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a version of Adobe sign that allows me to brand the email address that the signature is sent from? I send a lot of documents and they always get lost in the clients' spam folders. I would prefer that the email address is from my company's domanin. I know docusign allows this, but does Adobe? I can't find any mention in any of the product reviews. 

Topics

Configure accounts, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do this with the Business & Enterprise versions of Adobe Sign. It's just an account setup step: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/admin-guide.html#AccountSetup

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines