• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug: Signature image use has recently changed size

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2016 Sep 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Sign for years - since it was Echosign, in fact. I send out a fair amount of documents for electronic signature each month. 19 in June, 10 in July... now, I came to send a document out on 17 August and hit a problem I have never seen before. My saved signature image was showing very small in the signature box. I had previously sent a document on 12 August and it worked just fine, so there was some change in Adobe Sign between 12 and 17 August that caused this.

I have waited and this has not been fixed. I have searched the forums, and not found anything mentioned. I have tried to get support, but this seems impossible. So here I am.

My setup is that I have a number of document templates carefully prepared years ago, which have the signature fields in particular places according to the document design. It's all automated so that when I create a new contract etc. from my Word template, the fields are already set up. I literally fill out some details in the contract, generate a PDF, and upload it. Easy.

I know nothing has changed my side - I even tried it with an older document to make sure. I think it is an Adobe bug but how to tell? I tried re-uploading my signature (which I have saved locally as a scanned file) and this did not make any difference.

Previously, my signature filled the available box correctly, and looked perfect. Now, since 12-17 August, it is very small and appears on the bottom-left corner of the box. As it looks so unprofessional, I have had to resort to removing this image and "typing" my name to sign, which works fine (the typed name fills the signature area perfectly) but obviously is not as professional.

I cannot work out how to fix this - I cannot change the size of the signature area, as it is already the correct size and indeed this is supported by the fact that the "typed" signature appears correctly. I have tried replacing my signature file, as mentioned - I have used both JPG and GIF formats to see if it made any difference.

I'm just keen to get my signature displaying properly again. Really annoying that after this working perfectly for at least two years since my templates were last changed, this happens out of the blue.

Has anyone noticed this happening for them? Any ideas as to how to correct it or get around it? How do you report a bug for Adobe Sign? (It's not on the product list to file a bug report for.)

Hopefully someone at Adobe will read this... thanks anyone who responds and helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2016 Sep 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dan,

Is it possible to inbox me the registered email address of your account so that I can further more check the issue related to signature image applied?

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2016 Sep 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have sent you a message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2016 Sep 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there any update on this please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that was useless. Great support from Adobe here, for a paid product. It's not like I'm using it for free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2016 Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LOL!  Thank you.  Am in the same boat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines