• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bulk Form Request - Same Form, Multiple Recipient Signatures

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to send the same form to 100+ people for signature.  I need each person to complete the form and return it to me.  I do not want multiple people to sign the form, and I do not want any one person to be able to see the form that another person signed.  Same form, individual signers.

How can I do this without sending 100+ separate signature requests for the same form?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Hi Bowdark,

To send the same form in bulk to 100+ people, where each receives their own form to complete and where none of the other recipients can see the form another person signed - you can use the MegaSign feature available with the Adobe Sign Business license.

For a 3 minute video on how to set this up MegaSign, please go to: Use Mega Sign |

I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bowdark,

To send the same form in bulk to 100+ people, where each receives their own form to complete and where none of the other recipients can see the form another person signed - you can use the MegaSign feature available with the Adobe Sign Business license.

For a 3 minute video on how to set this up MegaSign, please go to: Use Mega Sign |

I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines