Highlighted

CallbackInfo setting with personalizeUrlWidget request?

Explorer ,
May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I have created a widget I want to use with multiple customers, and am using the widget's url in a personalizeUrlWidget request, and it's working great. I'd like to add a callbackInfo block to allow the ADC system to ping our system once the agreement has been signed.

Is there a way to do this from within the personalizeUrlWidget request? I see the availability to add the callbackInfo when I create the widget, but I don't want to create a new widget with a unique callback url and then have to personalize the widget after that.

I've tried a personalizeUrlWidget request with the following structure, but it's not working as i'd expect :

[apiKey] => /api key

[senderInfo] => / sender's email

[widgetUrl] => / my widget's url

[personalizationInfo] => Array

(

[email] => / signer's email

)

[

[widgetCreationInfo] => Array

(

[callbackInfo] => Array

(

[signedDocumentUrl] => / unique callback url

)

)

Topics

Bug Error, Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CallbackInfo setting with personalizeUrlWidget request?

Explorer ,
May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I have created a widget I want to use with multiple customers, and am using the widget's url in a personalizeUrlWidget request, and it's working great. I'd like to add a callbackInfo block to allow the ADC system to ping our system once the agreement has been signed.

Is there a way to do this from within the personalizeUrlWidget request? I see the availability to add the callbackInfo when I create the widget, but I don't want to create a new widget with a unique callback url and then have to personalize the widget after that.

I've tried a personalizeUrlWidget request with the following structure, but it's not working as i'd expect :

[apiKey] => /api key

[senderInfo] => / sender's email

[widgetUrl] => / my widget's url

[personalizationInfo] => Array

(

[email] => / signer's email

)

[

[widgetCreationInfo] => Array

(

[callbackInfo] => Array

(

[signedDocumentUrl] => / unique callback url

)

)

Topics

Bug Error, Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have any ideas as to how to get this working?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump. Would like to get this working, or at least set up an account level callback. I think I can work with the scenario with an account level callback with a documentKey.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nathan,

Apologies for the long delay. Can you inbox me your registered account email address along with Widget Key so that I can pull up and see if callback was set up or not.

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines