• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camp Registration

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run a lot of camps, and we are still using paper forms for EVERYTHING.  I really need a way to have my customers be able to sign up for camp registration and sign the release forms easily.   I have not used Adobe Sign previously, but I feel like it might be the right option.    I need something that I can use to send out 200-500 people a large camp handbook, and allow them to sign it and send it back- and also allow me to track it etc.  I'm looking for advice-  the University that I work for is an adobe enterprise user, but I don't think that we have adobe sign as part of our package- so I would need to pay for this seperately and I want to make sure I can do what I need to, before asking for funds.   

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Manage documents , Send documents , Workflow designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Hi DramseyTTU, 

To send a number of forms in bulk to recipients to eSign, with the ability to manage and track the agreements- I'd recommend you to use MegaSign. For a short video on how MegaSign works, please go to: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/how-to/adobe-use-mega-sign-bulk-signatures.html

I can also see that the University you work for has an Enterprise Adobe Sign subscription with MegaSign capabilities. Please reach out to your IT department to activate your license. 

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DramseyTTU, 

To send a number of forms in bulk to recipients to eSign, with the ability to manage and track the agreements- I'd recommend you to use MegaSign. For a short video on how MegaSign works, please go to: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/how-to/adobe-use-mega-sign-bulk-signatures.html

I can also see that the University you work for has an Enterprise Adobe Sign subscription with MegaSign capabilities. Please reach out to your IT department to activate your license. 

Hope this helps!

Kind regards, 

Marian 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is excellent news- I contacted my IT and Software Lisencing and while I do have full Adobe access to every other product that I can think of- for whatever reason they can't seem to find out how to 'activate' adobe sign for me- they are looking into it.  Any tips would be helpful- they have me listed as a 'adobe pro' user but adobe sign still says I need to pay.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had two different Adobe accounts at my school address. Adobe and my school needed to disable for Adobe Sign purposes my personal account in order to activate my official school Adobe e-sign account. Now several years down the line whenever I try to sign in to an Adobe service it asks me using which account my personal or my corporate account then restarts again asking me for my email address and things move smoothly from there.

When I retire I will need to disable my corporate account somehow if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good point MichaelKazlow!

@DramseyTTU - An Acrobat PRO DC licenses has an Individual Adobe Sign license associated to it. You will need to request for the Adobe/IT Admin to contact the Adobe Sign Support Team with a request to add you to the Adobe Sign Enterprise Account in order to gain access to the MegaSign functionality. 

Kind regards, 

Marian 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines