• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can a client with no Adobe eServices sign a PDF form sent from Adobe eSign? (Both mobile and desktop options)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

I am trying out a service that would enable our small business to sign PDF documents either in our desktops or on our mobile devices. I came across Adobe eSign Services as a mobile solution (Since we already have Acrobat Pro) However, because I am pretty new at Adobe eServices, I am wondering is a client with no Adobe eServices (eSign) could sign a PDF that was sent to them by us using Adobe eSign Manager? (particularly on mobile devices. For example, if they had CudaSign or DocuSign) We don't want to cause any inconvenience for our clients in having to download a particular app, or having to create any accounts anywhere just to sign one of our documents. Some clarity in this regards would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2015 Sep 23, 2015

Hello TrinityGal,

By default, it's not required for signers to first have an E-Sign account in order to esign the document. The signers will receive an email containing document link and once it is being clicked, it is opened in browser to fill and esign.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2015 Sep 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello TrinityGal,

By default, it's not required for signers to first have an E-Sign account in order to esign the document. The signers will receive an email containing document link and once it is being clicked, it is opened in browser to fill and esign.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines