Highlighted

Can a single delegator distribute to multiple signers? (Adobe Sign)

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a contract that requires a total of three signatures--mine (as the guy sending the document), and then two other individuals ("PERSON1" and "PERSON2"), who happen to both be represented by the same agent ("AGENT").  Is there a way that I can get AGENT to send the document to both PERSON1 and PERSON2?

I tried listing the AGENT's address multiple times as a delegator and that didn't work.  Outside of having the AGENT give me the personal email addresses of PERSON1 and PERSON2 and sending the document to them directly, which absolutely won't happen, is there any way to get this to work?

Thanks!

Joseph

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can a single delegator distribute to multiple signers? (Adobe Sign)

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a contract that requires a total of three signatures--mine (as the guy sending the document), and then two other individuals ("PERSON1" and "PERSON2"), who happen to both be represented by the same agent ("AGENT").  Is there a way that I can get AGENT to send the document to both PERSON1 and PERSON2?

I tried listing the AGENT's address multiple times as a delegator and that didn't work.  Outside of having the AGENT give me the personal email addresses of PERSON1 and PERSON2 and sending the document to them directly, which absolutely won't happen, is there any way to get this to work?

Thanks!

Joseph

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
AKDawson LATEST
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think a delegator can only delegate to one person.

If your delegator has multiple email addresses, perhaps you could use two emails as a workaround, and they can delegate once from each email?  It's not ideal, and would be a bit more work for the delegator, but it should work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines