• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can an Assistant Sign for Their Boss?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if this is posted but I can't find this addressed anywhere. I have an executive who needs to be able to sign many contracts throughout the week. After he reviews them in bulk he tells his admin assistant the ones he wants approved. Then he wants her to use a digital scan of his signature and to e-sign the contracts for him on his behalf. Is this something that can be done in Adobe Sign?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

there's not really a good option here. The admin would need to login in the exec account and here you can use the fill and sign option to sign these agreements. But it won't show that it was in fact the admin/PA who actually signed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do the contracts comes from? Are they send to the exec via Adobe Sign as well? (In which case I'd argue that signing them is fairly trivial to do after having reviewed the agreement.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The admin sends the agreements as PDF's (Maybe 10-20) to the executive to read and give verbal approval. He could sign electronically at that point but he doesn't want to. Instead he wants to tell her which ones to approve and sign on his behalf. So he wants her to use a scanned version of his signature and then electronically sign all of them on his behalf. Can this be done?

I have suggested that he simply sign them as he gets them and we know how to do that. But he doesn't want to do it this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's not really a good option here. The admin would need to login in the exec account and here you can use the fill and sign option to sign these agreements. But it won't show that it was in fact the admin/PA who actually signed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines