• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can I get api access token via http service without redirecting to echo sign login page?

Apr 08, 2016 Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I don't have much experience with adobe echo sign api, I want to allow my users to send their agreements from my site and I don't want them to redirect to echo sign portal while sending documents.

Is there any way I can get the api access token without redirecting to echo sign portal?

Note: I noticed in api v2 here REST API — Document E-signature Software — Adobe Document Cloud‌,  allowed to get the token via sending login and password in http request, does v5 api also support something similar to that?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Hello Ansh,

As per the mentioned workflow, it's not possible to achieve that without going through E-Sign platform using API calls or OAuth.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ansh,

As per the mentioned workflow, it's not possible to achieve that without going through E-Sign platform using API calls or OAuth.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so does it mean that all users of my app need to have Adobe account to sign documents in my app and login all the time there? Isn't that a major hassle? DocuSign allows signing without logging in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes - I have the same basic question.

Maybe Adobe Sign isn't the right fit for my use case: non-adobe-sign users using our application that would serve adobe sign signable widgets. Our application manages the workflow (transparently) for them while we capture and store the signed forms. They sign on our web site. Is that possible? I think DocuSign allows it. I just need a straight answer.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines