Highlighted

Can I have 2 recipient signers but only 1 is required?

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am setting up a workflow:

Rep (Sender/Signer) --> Customer (Signer) --> Manager or assistant manager (Signer) --> Admin (Acceptor)

The document goes to 2 receipients - a manager and assistant manager - for signing but only 1 of the 2 needs to sign, due to their availability.  How can I set this up?

Product:  Adobe Sign Enterprise

Topics

Acrobat, Enterprise, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I have 2 recipient signers but only 1 is required?

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am setting up a workflow:

Rep (Sender/Signer) --> Customer (Signer) --> Manager or assistant manager (Signer) --> Admin (Acceptor)

The document goes to 2 receipients - a manager and assistant manager - for signing but only 1 of the 2 needs to sign, due to their availability.  How can I set this up?

Product:  Adobe Sign Enterprise

Topics

Acrobat, Enterprise, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can choose "Add Recient Group" which will allow you to define multiple recipients but only one of them will need to sign.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines