• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I modify "Recipient Sign In" order (from Order Entered to Any Order) after sending?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2015 Sep 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or must I delete and resend?  Can I change my default from Order Entered to Any Order so I don't have these issues?  I send board minutes that are time sensitive and must expedite.  Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Hello cacompgal,

I'm sorry, but once the document is sent for signing, you won't be able to change the order.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello cacompgal,

I'm sorry, but once the document is sent for signing, you won't be able to change the order.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Anubha_Goel  can there be an update where this function is enabled to give a better user experience... this is to avert the time to void the document and reload to only correct the signing order... other electronic signatures have this function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines