Highlighted

Can I replace signature?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Adobe Sign feature through document cloud online for the first time. I signed the document using an image of my signature then sent to others; all required signatures are now complete. When I printed the final document, my signature was barely visible inside a black rectangle. Prior to signing, I didn't read anywhere that my signature was supposed to have a transparent background, but now I'm wondering if it was. 1) Is a transparent background required?  2) Is there a way I can replace my signature after all signatures are received? 3) Where do I manage my signature for future documents?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I replace signature?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Adobe Sign feature through document cloud online for the first time. I signed the document using an image of my signature then sent to others; all required signatures are now complete. When I printed the final document, my signature was barely visible inside a black rectangle. Prior to signing, I didn't read anywhere that my signature was supposed to have a transparent background, but now I'm wondering if it was. 1) Is a transparent background required?  2) Is there a way I can replace my signature after all signatures are received? 3) Where do I manage my signature for future documents?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davidn,

Sorry for the delay in response.

1. It seems that you have added an image of the signature with a colored background. That is the reason when you print the document it prints the image background as black.

I would suggest you use an image without any background color. That helps when you print the document.

2. Once the document is signed and filed, it is not possible to replace the signature on the document.

3. As I have checked you are subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. To set up your signature in Adobe Sign, refer to the steps provided below:

- Open this link Adobe Document Cloud and sign in with your Adobe ID.

- Click on the blue circle at the top right-hand side corner of the window and select Settings. Check the screenshot below.

- Click on Edit signature settings in the Document Cloud settings window.

- Then select Personal Preferences > My Signature

There you can add new or edit the signature.

Hope that the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines