Highlighted

Can not remove name and date below signature.

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe community,

I have been struggling with a problem regarding using Adobe sign. I am using the free version to sign an important document that I have been having trouble with. Unfortunately. it seems like when I try to print this document that has been signed, the little blue text underneath the signatures still exists. I have tried to follow this tutorial - https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/kb/to-enable-disable-name-date-below-the-signature.html in order to remove the text, but the options do not show up when I click on the "edit signature" settings. 

For some reason, it seems I am not the admin of my own account which does not make sense because I have not shared the account with anyone - I simply use adobe for personal use. 

How do I enable admin on my account and how do I fix this blue text issue? 

Thanks,
-Xen0s02Capture.JPGCaptur1e.JPG 

Thank you, I had a feeling that was why. Have a good day!

-Xen0s02

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Login issues, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can not remove name and date below signature.

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe community,

I have been struggling with a problem regarding using Adobe sign. I am using the free version to sign an important document that I have been having trouble with. Unfortunately. it seems like when I try to print this document that has been signed, the little blue text underneath the signatures still exists. I have tried to follow this tutorial - https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/kb/to-enable-disable-name-date-below-the-signature.html in order to remove the text, but the options do not show up when I click on the "edit signature" settings. 

For some reason, it seems I am not the admin of my own account which does not make sense because I have not shared the account with anyone - I simply use adobe for personal use. 

How do I enable admin on my account and how do I fix this blue text issue? 

Thanks,
-Xen0s02Capture.JPGCaptur1e.JPG 

-Xen0s02

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Login issues, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I can see from the image you posted you have a FREE Adobe Sign account. There are no Admin features available with FREE accounts. If you would like to use the features that are built into Adobe Sign, please consider upgrading to a paid subscription - https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html?promoid=65FN7V4N&mv=other. 

If someone has sent you a document for signature via Adobe Sign, you may want to ask them to adjust the signature field position and resend to you. 

Thank you, 

Shannon 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Xen0s02

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines