Highlighted

Can't access documents to sign....

New Here ,
May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was working fine up until a couple of weeks ago.  Now when I click the link in an email to sign I get the following:

The webpage at https://cloud.acrobat.com/sendforsignature might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

I have tried on a number of difference devices personal and business so not linked to VPN block or anything like that.

Any ideas?

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't access documents to sign....

New Here ,
May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was working fine up until a couple of weeks ago.  Now when I click the link in an email to sign I get the following:

The webpage at https://cloud.acrobat.com/sendforsignature might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

I have tried on a number of difference devices personal and business so not linked to VPN block or anything like that.

Any ideas?

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mattl,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still experiencing an issue when trying to access the document to Sign?

As mentioned in the message, the webpage has moved to a new web address that is Adobe Document Cloud

Now you can access your document for signature using the link provided above.

If you have any questions or need any help, please let us know.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines