Highlighted

Can't Cancel Adobe Sign Agreement

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently uploaded and sent a documents for signature. The form has some errors in it and I want to cancel it. I am one of the signers and the document was sent to me as the first signor. However, as there are errors, I want to cancel, but the option to cancel does not exist. Only "decline" to sign which will notify the other signors. I would prefer to quietly terminate the document and reissue it.

Please tell me how I can do this.

Thanks.

Hi bryanshort-mft,

Sorry for the delay response.

As you have made yourself the first signer, you will only get the option to decline the form.

Once you decline it, it will get cancel and then you can reissue the new document for signing.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Cancel Adobe Sign Agreement

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently uploaded and sent a documents for signature. The form has some errors in it and I want to cancel it. I am one of the signers and the document was sent to me as the first signor. However, as there are errors, I want to cancel, but the option to cancel does not exist. Only "decline" to sign which will notify the other signors. I would prefer to quietly terminate the document and reissue it.

Please tell me how I can do this.

Thanks.

Hi bryanshort-mft,

As you have made yourself the first signer, you will only get the option to decline the form.

Once you decline it, it will get cancel and then you can reissue the new document for signing.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the creator of the agreement can do that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I am the creator.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an enterprise account, I can select the sent PDF file in the manage tab, the a cancel button will be visible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I understand how cancel normally works. It works on my account in other situations as well. However, in this particular instance, no cancel button appears, only “decline”.

Bryan Short

202-888-2107

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bryanshort-mft,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
isa1y13 LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set up an agreement for signatures and one of the delegators accidentally "declined" to sign and this seems to cancel the entire agreement's signature process-is there a way around this so we dont have to reissue agreements for signatures?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines