Highlighted

Can't change my email address for Adobe

New Here ,
May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to change my email address for Adobe Sign. I went into my main Adobe account and added the address I wanted as my secondary Adobe address, hoping that I would then have a chance to choose which address I sent documents from . No luck.

So I went back to my main Adobe profile and tried to change my main email address to my secondary. Received error message. Deleted my secondary. Tried again to change my primary to it. Still no luck -- same error message, even though the email had been deleted as my secondary.

This is super frustrating and I've already wasted a ton of time on this. I just want to be able to send documents for signatures from my other email address. How can I do this?

Hi Ninam,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked both the email address that you have shared in the PM.

The reason you are not able to change the primary email address to the secondary one is that there is already an account registered under your secondary email.

I have checked that the email address has been used for the Adobe Sign trial account. That is why you are not able to use that email address for the current active account.

In this case, you will need to first free your email address from the trial account. Then you will be able to use it for the current account.

Please use the steps provided below in order to make the changes.

- Open this link Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

- Use your second email address to sign in to the trial account. If you do not remember the password, use the forgot password option.

- Once you are signed in, click your Name value that appears in the upper-right corner.

- Select My Profile.

- Click the Change Email Address link.

- Change the email abc@abc.com to abc.arc@abc.com. (This will change the email address for the account, however, the account will be linked with the same email account only the email address will be changed.)

- Then type in the email address in the confirm tab and click on Save.

- You will be taken to a page that notifies a verification email has been sent to abc.arc@abc.com. But, you don't need to worry about that since it isn't a real email address. You will receive all the emails for this account in the parent account abc@abc.com

- Now logout from that account.

Once you are logged out of that account, try to change the email address for the main account.

Take help of the steps provided here Change your e-mail address

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't change my email address for Adobe

New Here ,
May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to change my email address for Adobe Sign. I went into my main Adobe account and added the address I wanted as my secondary Adobe address, hoping that I would then have a chance to choose which address I sent documents from . No luck.

So I went back to my main Adobe profile and tried to change my main email address to my secondary. Received error message. Deleted my secondary. Tried again to change my primary to it. Still no luck -- same error message, even though the email had been deleted as my secondary.

This is super frustrating and I've already wasted a ton of time on this. I just want to be able to send documents for signatures from my other email address. How can I do this?

Hi Ninam,

The reason you are not able to change the primary email address to the secondary one is that there is already an account registered under your secondary email.

I have checked that the email address has been used for the Adobe Sign trial account. That is why you are not able to use that email address for the current active account.

In this case, you will need to first free your email address from the trial account. Then you will be able to use it for the current account.

- Open this link Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

- Use your second email address to sign in to the trial account. If you do not remember the password, use the forgot password option.

- Once you are signed in, click your Name value that appears in the upper-right corner.

- Select My Profile.

- Change the email abc@abc.com to abc.arc@abc.com. (This will change the email address for the account, however, the account will be linked with the same email account only the email address will be changed.)

- You will be taken to a page that notifies a verification email has been sent to abc.arc@abc.com. But, you don't need to worry about that since it isn't a real email address. You will receive all the emails for this account in the parent account abc@abc.com

Once you are logged out of that account, try to change the email address for the main account.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ninam,

Are you still experiencing an issue in updating the email address for your Adobe Sign account?

If yes, would you mind sharing the email address in a private message that you are trying to add?

Please refer to the steps provided in the following help document to initiate a private message.

- How Do I Send Private Message

Also, please share the error message you receive when trying to change the email address.

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if the issue is already resolved.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PM sent. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still haven't heard about this. I sent a PM three weeks ago.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ninam,

- Select My Profile.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi

I'm having the same error when I try to change my primary email address in my account.

But the problem is that I made a mistake while entering the primary email address.

I entered @icloud.be instead of the correct @icloud.com, so there is no way Adobe can verify my primary emailaddress. Who can help me out?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines