Highlighted

Can't delete templates

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Sign on a monthly Individual Plan and I can't seem to see any options on how to delete document templates that I've created.  I've read several posts on this forum, and researched the matter on the web but I have found nothing.  I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

thanks,

gary

TOPICS
Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't delete templates

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Sign on a monthly Individual Plan and I can't seem to see any options on how to delete document templates that I've created.  I've read several posts on this forum, and researched the matter on the web but I have found nothing.  I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

thanks,

gary

TOPICS
Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

We see that you have an Adobe Sign individual service plan. As mentioned, that you can't see any option to delete the document templates under you Adobe Sign account. To understand why, couple of things that we need to keep in mind-

1- Locate "Manage Tab" on Adobe Sign web account. Login here Adobe Document Cloud  and switch to "Adobe Sign Manage".

Click on "For Signature">select radio button "Adobe Sign Manage"

2- Note: Only the creator can delete or edit the template even if all the users have the permissions to use the template (via setting permissions). The Delete/Edit button is unavailable for other users.

3- Even though if you are a creator of template, you need to enable the "Delete" icon performing the same steps suggested here:

Edit or delete a template |

Deleting a Library Template - Adobe Sign

Still no luck? Let us know.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akanchha, thank you for taking your time to respond!  However, when I login to the Document Cloud as you suggest, I don't have the options that you are describing.  For instance, I don't have a 'For Signature' option to click on, and so I don't see a radio button to select 'Adobe Sign Manage'.  Furthermore, since this is a stand along license, Individual Plan, there's only one user on this account, and I have created all of the templates - there's only one user.  I should have all of the rights to 'edit' and 'delete'.  I can edit but there's no option to delete, not in Adobe Sign or in the Document Cloud.  Lastly, the Dashboard that I'm seeing on my screen is much different than what is shown in the video tutorial links that you included in your post.

I was just on a chat session with an Adobe tech and he said that the Delete Problem is a known issue that they are working on. 

Thanks again for your attempts to help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, although I have Business.  No chat reps will help at all, they keep referring me here, ironically.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a little surprised to hear that you're having the same experience using a business account.  A few days ago, using another email I started a business trial  and I'm actually having a really good experience, however before that, using another email account I started a small business trial and I was having the same problems as I teported having with the individual account.  Is your subscription the full business account or is it the small business account? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laurelb,

I see that you are using the Adobe Sign individual service plan.

Could you please let us know the issue you experience when trying to delete the template?

Please share the exact workflow you do as it will help us to understand where exactly the issue occurs.

It would be helpful if you can share the screenshots.

To share the screenshot, use the steps provided below:

- Click on the insert icon provided in the reply window as shown below:

- An Insert Image window will appear.

- Then click on Insert Image and browse the location where you have saved the screenshot file.

- Select the file and click on Open > Insert Image.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Here are screenshots.  You will see that my dashboard is very different than the demo in your tutorial (as several other users have noted in these forums):

#1 MANAGE TEMPLATES:

#2 SINGLE CLICK TEMPLATE:

#3 EDIT TEMPLATE--NO CHOICE FOR DELETE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My screens in Adobe Sign look just like these..... no options to delete a template.  I will also post Document Cloud Screen shots... see below

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ss1.jpg

There are no switches or options to select 'Adobe Sign Manage' and no options called 'For signatures'

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Switch to Classic View in Settings and the Delete button will appear like in the instructions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact issue as the OP. I do not see a place to switch to classic view in settings for Adobe Sign or Document Cloud. Just tried to chat with support who told me they are in the billing department and that there is no tech support available outside of the forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you this worked.

New Manage Experience

OFF: Default to the new Manage experience

ON: Allow users to switch between the new Manage experience and the classic Manage experience

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find this option anywhere. Can you please share screenshots?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0